SHRM: 7.5 PDCs
HR KNOWLEDGE DOMAIN
HR Expertise (HR Knowledge)
SET UP YOUR TRAINING
Request more information
HR professionals will learn how to assess and manage conflict in the workplace while fostering a work environment conducive to effective discussions.
Acquire the necessary confidence to facilitate a conflict discussion. Learn how to assess and manage workplace conflict while fostering an environment conducive to effective discussions. Measure your own perceptions of conflict, and learn how to identify sources of conflict and recognize early warning signs of destructive conflict in order to develop positive alternatives.
- Assess your individual methods of managing conflict.
- Identify the various styles in which others handle conflict.
- Identify the sources and warning signs of potential conflict.
- Execute methods for successful conflict resolution, coach others to manage conflicts effectively, and facilitate conflict discussions.
- Discover how to create a culture of effective conflict management by understanding the nature and causes of workplace conflict.
Don't have a group?
This program is also available as a public SHRM Seminar.