The SHRM Essentials of Human Resources program provides a foundation of key HR topics and highlights the value that HR brings to the workplace. Prepare your team to effectively approach these everyday situations.
- UPSKILL TEAM: An opportunity to upskill HR associated roles while providing a solid foundation of HR related skills.
- FORM BASELINE: Form a baseline of six key areas in HR; leading with purpose, maximizing talent, optimizing intelligence, accelerating performance, championing culture and understanding the law for U.S. companies.
- BUILD SHARED TEAM LANGUAGE: Create a common language of HR knowledge.
- CREATE LEARNING PATHWAYS: the SHRM Essentials of HR program provides a pathway to other specialized HR education.
Whether you are seeking local training for your staff or training in multiple locations, SHRM can tailor a program to meet your specific needs. Volume discounts are available!
- Cessna Aircraft
- Commonwealth of Virginia
- Home Depot
- Hospital Corporation of America
- International Power
- U.S. Department of State
- Washington State Department of Personnel
- National Rural Electric Cooperative Association
*All trademarks, service marks and trade names, either federally registered or at common law, of the above-listed corporations are the exclusive property of their respective owners. No sponsorship or affiliation with the above-listed customers is intended.
Prepare Your Team
Choose a learning option that best fits your needs, schedule, and budget. Receive a discounted rate on multiple programs.
Training Led by a SHRM-Approved Instructor
Led by SHRM instructors, this option provides a focused, structured approach along with comprehensive study materials for teams either in-person or virtually.
Training Led by Your Instructors or Self-Directed Learning
Whether you have your own instructor or a self-motivated team looking to study on their own, this option provides the comprehensive study materials your team needs to succeed.