To determine if remote proctoring will work for you do the following today:
- Step 1: Run a System Readiness Check
- Step 2: Download and Install the ProProctor Application.
- Your selected testing location must be indoors (walled), well lit, with a closed door and free from background noise and disruptions.
- The entrance to the room must be in full view of the camera.
- No third party may be present in the room or enter the room for the duration of the exam. If this occurs, your exam will be terminated, and your results invalidated.
- Your workstation and surrounding area (including the walls) must be free of materials (i.e., pictures, office supplies, electronic devices, etc.).
- NOTE: a valid form of identification (ID) that is acceptable to both the exam sponsor organization (SHRM) and the country in which your exam is being delivered is required. For specific ID requirements, refer to the SHRM Certification Handbook.
*See additional Remote Proctor Rules under Testing at a Prometric Test Center