Develop the necessary skills to become an effective HR business partner (HRBP) and maximize the value of HR in your organization. Explore the positive impact of the HRBP role and how use of an HRBP structure improves HR services across organizations. Analyze case studies and engage in group discussions to enhance your consulting skills, business acumen, and ability to strategically contribute to organizational goals. Develop a business case and implementation plan to guide your organization’s transition to the HRBP structure.
- Identify key leadership skills for HR Business Partners.
- Demonstrate effective internal consulting skills.
- Demonstrate business acumen and an awareness of the financial drivers of company performance.
- Develop a business case and implementation plan for your organization to transition to the HRBP structure.
- Align your HR organization with the strategic direction of the business.
Don't have a group?
This program is also available as a public SHRM Seminar.