Whether you are seeking local training for your staff or training in multiple locations, SHRM can tailor a program to meet your specific needs.
- Minimize travel costs and time away from the office.
- Promotion of a common HR language throughout your organization.
- Interaction and teamwork with co-workers.
- Company issues remain confidential.
- Progress tracking of participants and management reporting.
Recertification hours vary.
Volume discounts are available!
Choose from two convenient options to accommodate all learning styles, budgets and corporate cultures.
1. Training Led by a SHRM-Approved Instructor
Provides a focused, instructor-led program for your team. Available delivery options include onsite, live virtual learning or blended learning experience of both.
For more information contact SHRM Organizational Training & Development at
+1.703.535.6496 or E-mail.
2. Training Led by Your Instructors or Self-Directed Learning
Provides materials for your instructors to teach from or for staff to study on their own. Receive a discounted rate on multiple programs.
For more information call +1.651.905.2617
Satisfied Clients Include:
- Cessna Aircraft
- Commonwealth of Virginia
- Home Depot
- Hospital Corporation of America
- International Power
- U.S. Department of State
- Washington State Department of Personnel
Corporate Case Studies
Find out how other organizations have benefited from the SHRM Essentials of HR Management:
International R&D Organization Cessna
*All trademarks, service marks and trade names, either federally registered or at common law, of the above-listed corporations are the exclusive property of their respective owners. No sponsorship or affiliation with the above-listed customers is intended.