Sourcing, engaging and retaining the best talent are top priorities for organizations. Earning the SHRM Talent Acquisition Specialty Credential recognizes the key role that talent acquisition professionals play in today's challenging business environment by demonstrating your teams proficiency as a strategic talent acquisition partner.
1. Purchase the SHRM Talent Acquisition Specialty Credential package, which includes:
How to earn the SHRM Talent Acquisition Specialty Credential
- Enrollment in the Talent Acquisition: Creating Your Organization's Strategy program-available in-person and virtually!
- Six comprehensive SHRM eLearning courses on talent acquisition:
- Global Hiring
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I) in the Talent Acquisition Space
- The Virtual Talent Acquisition Lifcycle
- Pass a 30-question online talent acquisition knowledge assessment.
2. After passing the assessment, add your Specialty Credential to your resume, e-mail signatures and social media profiles, proving your talent acquisition expertise to your employer and your network.
3. You do not have to be SHRM-certified to earn the SHRM Talent Acquisition Specialty Credential; however, you will receive 25 PDCs toward your SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP recertification upon completion of the Specialty Credential package.
Why earn your SHRM Talent Acquisition Specialty Credential?
"I can't begin to quantify how much I learned through acquiring SHRM's Talent Acquisition Specialty Credential. I have been involved in staffing IT positions for over 20 years, and thought I was pretty well-versed in best practices for Talent Acquisition. The SHRM Talent Acquisition curriculum highlighted important topics I had not considered, provided practical examples of things our team can do immediately to improve our hiring processes, and gave me a lot of information to share with our leadership on how we can improve employee retention. Thanks to you and SHRM for a challenging, relevant course."
Susanne Currivan, Senior Recruiter, Recruitment & Staffing, Human Resources
"The talent acquisition field has evolved so significantly in recent years that even experienced recruiters are having to rethink their approach to attracting talent," says Tony Lee, SHRM's VP of editorial. "Our new Talent Acquisition Specialty Credential allows professionals who are working in all aspects of recruiting the ability to update their skills and prove to the marketplace that they have the cutting-edge ability needed to succeed in this heady environment."
"CEOs want to know that their talent acquisition teams are up to the task. The SHRM Talent Acquisition Specialty Credential allows professionals to show their organizations that they have the knowledge and skills to hire the best. It also demonstrates to candidates that the recruiter they're working with is committed to developing an excellent candidate experience."
-- Sharlyn Lauby, SHRM-SCP, president of ITM Group, Inc.
"SHRM's Talent Acquisition Specialty Credential addresses the specialized, rapidly changing universe of the talent acquisition professional. Even more importantly, it develops participant skills to ensure that successful talent acquisition efforts lead to a sustainable, high-performing workforce."
REQUEST MORE INFO
-- Nick Schacht, SHRM-SCP, chief global development officer at SHRM
Request more info