SHRM: In-Person: 15 PDCs
HR KNOWLEDGE DOMAIN
HR Expertise (HR Knowledge)
Leadership & Navigation
SET UP YOUR TRAINING
Request more information
- Blended Learning
Obtain the necessary skills and understanding to implement a talent acquisition strategy at your organization so that you can attract and retain the most qualified applicants. Explore branding and sourcing strategies, behavioral interviewing techniques, and relevant retention objectives. Learn and practice interviewing techniques designed to enhance your ability to make effective hiring decisions.
- Identify the importance of talent acquisition and where it fits into the overall HR and business strategies.
- Recognize the importance of and need for workforce planning.
- Describe how to develop and implement a talent acquisition strategy.
- Describe how a strong employment brand attracts the most qualified applicants.
- Identify how to effectively source, interview and evaluate candidates through interviewing, testing and background investigations.
Don't have a group?
This program is also available as a public SHRM Seminar.